The new issue of the journal Immunity features a series of state-of-the-art reviews on the intersection of vaccine and human immunology research. All articles are free to access.
Immunity Special feature: Vaccine Immunology
A perspective on vaccine and human immunology by Germain.
Vaccine-focused reviews on:
▪ Memory T and B cells by Sallusto, Lanzavecchia, and Ahmed
▪ Dendritic cell subsets by Palucka, Banchereau, and Mellman
▪ Mucosal immunity by Chen and Cerutti
▪ Adjuvants by Coffman, Sher, and Seder
▪ Vectors by Liu
▪ Systems vaccinology by Pulendran, Li, and Nakaya
▪ Reverse vaccinology by Sette and Rappuoli
▪ HIV-AIDS by McElrath and Haynes
▪ Malaria by Good and Doolan
▪ Tuberculosis by Kaufmann
Overview by D’Argenio and Wilson.